The New Photo Gallery is up!
Here is the basic tutorial on how to create a new photo album set and upload your pictures:
(Click here to Print this page)
To Sign In to Flickr:
- Go to www.Flickr.com
- Click the Sign In link at the top right of the page.
- On the Sign In screen, use the credentials: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: RCFlyers2013 to Sign In.
You are now signed in.
To Create a New Set of Pictures:
- Click the Upload link on the top of the page.
- You can drag and drop files from a folder on your computer or click the Choose photos and videos link.
- Navigate to the folder on your computer that contains the pictures you wish to upload.
- Select all the pictures you want to upload.
HINT: You can click inside the Open window and the press CONTROL + A to select ALL the pictures in the folder to upload.
HINT: You can selectively pick pictures from a folder by just holding the CONTROL button and clicking just the pictures you want to upload with your mouse.
Once you have all the pictures you want to upload selected, press the Open button.
- On the next screen, it will show a preview of all the pictures you are about to upload. On the left hand side of the screen, press the “Add to sets” link.
- Click the “Create a new set” button.
- Set the title.
Typically, you would want to put the date and short description so people know at a glance what this gallery is.
For Example: 2013 Open House.
Once you’ve named the set, press the “Create set” button and then press the “Done” button.
- Now, press the “Upload X Photos” button on the top right hand corner of the screen.
You will be prompted one last time to Upload.
Press the “Upload To Photostream” button.
When the progress bar is done, you are all done and the pictures should appear on the page!
Congratulations! You have just created a new Photo Gallery Set!
There are 2 main views: Sets and Photostream.
Sets will show you the individual picture sets people have uploaded:
Photostream will show you all of the pictures on 1 live-tiled screen, with the most recently uploaded pictures at the top and working down to the oldest at the bottom:
If you have any questions, email Michael and he will help as best as he can!